Why buy TV scripts?
- Learn writing technique and correct formatting
- Collect television memorabilia
- See how the writer described it
- Look and feel of something tangible in your hands
- Read on the couch or on the beach
- Interesting gift
- Just plain curiosity!
A few long scripts cost more, and are noted in the listings.
California residents will have sales tax added for The Man.
Shipping & Handling
Canadian and other International shipping to the right -->
||$1 per TV script
||$6 per order (any number of scripts)
Long scripts cost a little more to ship.
Sorry, we do not ship overnight or "rush" orders.
All scripts are photocopies of authentic production drafts onto 8½" x 11" white 3-hole paper, bound with cardstock covers and 2 brass fasteners ("brads").
Most will be printed double-sided. If you want your scripts single-sided, just request it in the Message box or an email. There is no extra charge for this request.
Ninety percent of our TV scripts are "standard" price ($9.99) and when ordered, the titles should be entered in the first box in the order form. "Long", "Extra Long" and "Very Long" do not refer to different drafts, "better" drafts or single-sided, it just means the draft has more pages. Unless we have a different price next to the title in our listing, just enter it in the "standard" box in the order form.
Copy quality varies, especially with age, but all are readable. We strive to obtain the most legible versions.
Occasionally, a script may be missing a page, but we will usually note it in the listing. It's important to remember that scripts should be considered memorabilia, not exact copies of the show.
Please realize that all screenplays go through many drafts and may differ from what was broadcast. Sitcoms especially will change dialogue while shooting. I've seen the writers huddle and change jokes three times in between takes. We will try to note "early" drafts.
We do not carry original, autographed, downloadable, pdf, or foreign-language scripts. We do not sell scripts before the episode is broadcast.
Everything we have is listed -- if you don't see it, we ain't got it. We do add every few weeks, tho', so check the new scripts page or follow Planet Megamall on Twitter to get a quick note as soon as we add titles.
Script copies are for personal or educational use only -- no rights are given or implied. All screenplays are copyright their respective owners.
All sales are final, but we will do whatever we can to make you a satisfied customer.
- A Pilot Presentation, treatment, synopses, or the bible are collections of character and story information for writers. A Pilot Presentation is a (sometimes shorter) version of the first episode written to give the studio an idea of the style of the show being pitched, and they may vary widely from the broadcast episode. A treatment is a 10-30 page overview of the series written before anything is shot, which may or may not include script sample pages; synopses are brief descriptions of each episode's storyline; and the bible is a long, detailed listing of character histories, locations and synopses of episodes already made. If we have a show presentation, treatment, synopsis or bible, it is listed first.
- The Pilot script is the first episode, written by the creator(s). If we have the Pilot, it will be listed before any other episodes.
- TVM means TV Movie. They are listed with the feature scripts, but if it was an episode of a series, we'll list it here, too.
Me, fail English? But that's
(The Simpsons, created by Matt Groening)
↑ top ↑
If you like us, really like us!, you can share this page:
US shopping cart
Ship to Canada:
each TV script
handling per order
each TV script
handling per order
You are responsible for possible Customs charges.